|Page (1) of 1 - 09/04/14||email article||print page|
First Interactive Smart Bag, Phorce Pro Launched at IFA
BERLIN, September 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Phorce Charges into Wearables with the Phorce Pro Smart Bag. Giving You the Freedom to Work from Anywhere.
Phorce is launching the world's first interactive smart bag, Phorce Pro, at IFA Berlin today. Phorce Pro transforms the traditional briefcase into an essential part of daily mobile gear. It powers devices on the go, transforms shape and wirelessly communicates with smartphones. Phorce Pro is now available worldwide at http://www.phorce.com in the colors red and black, for both Mac and PC.
Phorce Pro: powers, transforms and connects
- Powers up to three devices simultaneously: laptops, tablets, smartphones and more
- 3 bags in 1: Transforms from a briefcase into a messenger bag or backpack in seconds
- Information at your fingertips with Bluetooth & app: Smart Power Meter in the Phorce app
- Loss Prevention: sends notification to your phone when you forget your bag
- Motion detection and integrated sensors enable advanced features and make it easy to use
- Water-resistant fabric, waterproof zippers and protective padding keep your gear safe
A new way to work
In 1968 the 'Action Office II' was introduced, better known as the cubicle. Despite modern mobile technology, millions of people still spend their days inside these somber cubes almost half a century later. Today we introduce Phorce Pro, the world's first smart bag that enables you to work from anywhere. It powers all your mobile devices, transforms shape, and communicates wirelessly with your phone via Bluetooth. "It even sends a message when you forget it somewhere," says Marijn Berk, founder of Phorce. "Using a traditional bag is like using an old cell phone: it has just one carrying mode and only performs a single function. It's time to rethink what a bag can be and do and bring them into the future. Your bag should adjust itself to your needs and environment, not the other way around."
Click here to view the full press release and collect images of the Phorce Pro.
Visit http://www.phorce.com for more information.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Computers/Home Office, Communications, Digital Toys, Tablets, Notebooks, Smart Phone, tablet, Tablet, Communications Technology, Other,