|Page (1) of 1 - 06/17/14||email article||print page|
Key Digital Invites 2014 InfoComm Attendees to Booth Tours, Introduction of New Product Releases, and Compass Control Live Demo
MOUNT VERNON, N.Y., June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Digital, Inc.--Key Digital is extending an exclusive invitation to all Pro A/V integrators, contractors, consultants, dealers and sales personnel to a personal tour of the totally redesigned Key Digital booth at InfoComm 2014! Come see our newest additions to the Key Digital product portfolio, and get the rare opportunity to meet industry pioneer and holder of 40 HDTV patents, Mike Tsinberg. Key Digital welcomes all InfoComm 2014 attendees to join our staff at the Key Digital Booth, Booth #C9322, InfoComm 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, June 18th 20th.
Official Press Conference for Compass Control
Key Digital is excited to announce that it will be holding an exclusive press event on June 18th, 2014 for Compass Control. Compass Control represents the first fully integrated major control system built from the ground up to use Apple's iOS 5 devices iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch as its backbone.
Key Digital will showcase a new addition to our booth, a live demo of Compass Control involving CAPs: Honeywell, Ashly, Leviton, and Kwikset. We will be demonstration this all with our new KD-MC1000 and KD-HD4x4Lite.
The press event will begin at 10:30 AM at our booth, Booth #C9322 where we'll be giving full demonstrations of the system and its capability.
New products to be showcased at InfoComm 2014:
InfoComm 2014 Product Preview/New Product Releases
Since January 1st, 2014 all products sold are now backed with a limited lifetime warranty!
At InfoComm 2014, we will be introducing our new master controller for Compass Control. The KD-MC1000 is a smaller unit than the KD-MC25000, with a size of 6.5" x 4" x 1.2". The KD-MC1000 features 6 multi-functions 3.5mm universal ports for IR/RS-232, 1 Relay port, and 1 ZigBee port for a total of 8 control ports. It offers LAN Based Control via an RJ45 connection. The unit also features sensor and relay control, Indicator LEDs and an IR learning window, which enables learning of any IR code.
The KD-MC1000 will integrate with Key Digital's Digital IQ Series and Champion Series HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix switchers to increase control port options. Users will have complete control of their audio, video, HVAC, lighting, shades, security and more using any of Key Digital's Compass Alliance Partners Bi-Directional drivers.
KD-ZRC300 ZigBee Wireless IR Universal Remote Control:
Along with the KD-MC1000, we will be introducing our brand new KD-ZRC300 Zigbee wireless IR universal remote control that will work with the KD-MC1000.
The remotes features consist of:
- Hand held 48 button remote control KD-ZRC300
- ZigBee control of all RS232/IR/IP devices enabled w/ optional KD-ZRX200 and KD-MC1000
- Programed via PC or Mac w/ Navigator programing tool
- Modular based programing
- iOS module instantly available for additional license
KD-ZRC200 ZigBee Wireless to RS-232 Tx & Rx:
In conjunction with the KD-MC1000 and KD-ZRC300, Key Digital will be introducing the KD-ZRC200, a wireless ZigBee receiver that will connect to the KD-MC100 and will boost ZigBee range far beyond the traditional range.
HiFi Commercial ProK Cables:
Key Digital HiFi Commercial HDMI Cables KD-HIFI30ProK, KD-HIFI40ProK, KD-HIFI50ProK, KD-HIFI60ProK, KD-HIFI75ProK benefit installers by simply providing the best and most convenient audio/video connection you can buy to experience Full HD 1080p+ and Ultra HD/4K. The Champion Series ProK Series cables are equipped with the latest HDMI technology, such as 31.5 Gbps speed, using RedMere Technology to power Ultra HD/4K resolution support, refresh rates of 120/240/480/600Hz, OPEN EYE Technology and 3D capability. They also support next generation of digital audio bit-streams including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Compass Control represents the first fully integrated major control system built from the ground up to use Apple's iOS 5 devices iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch as its backbone.
Key Digital in conjunction with Compass Control's Compass Alliance Partners (CAP) has created a fully integrated control system with driver support for hardware from the following brands: Aprilaire, Boston Acoustics, ClearOne, Denon, Furman, ICRealtime Security Solutions, iPort, Roku, LG, Lutron, Luxul, Marantz, Nest, MechoSystems, VidaBox, Kaleidescape, Onkyo, Panamax, Russound, SurgeX, Wolfvision, and many more. Combining the knowledge and expertise from the different CAP brands has allowed Compass Control to develop into a complete turnkey residential or commercial control solution.
Compass Control is currently comprised of three main components: the Compass Control Software License (KD-CSLX1) and the new Compass Control Master Controller (KD-MC1000). When these elements are combined with the Compass Control App currently available in the App Store on iTunes any installation is now given complete control over audio, video, HVAC, lighting, shades, and security.
Compass Control has the ability to control devices via RS-232, IR, or via TCP/IP. This control system provides installers with IR, two-way RS-232 with feedback, and two-way TCP/IP control for unlimited flexibility and maximum compatibility with new or existing devices. Compass Control also provides control via relays and sensors demonstrating its nature as a powerful integration tool.
New Digital IQ HDBaseT Matrix Switchers:
- Simultaneously Active: 4/6/8 HDBaseT (CAT5e/6 RJ45) and 4/6/8 HDMI outputs . Supports up to 8/12/16 TVs (4/6/8 mirrored)
- Full Buffer System: Each input and output is equipped with Full Buffer System protecting Source to Display connectivity for EDID, HDCP and other HDMI handshake errors
- Compass Control Inside: Key Digital's Compass Control Master Controller is built-in, negating the need for an external master controller (supports up to 17/27/33 IR, RS232 or Contact Closure control ports)
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 outputs
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p with KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP
- Up to 210 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p with CAT5eUTP or CAT6STP cable
- Up to 120 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-CATHD250POHRx extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling
- Includes 4/6/8 KD-CATHD250POHRx units respectively
HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 Extenders:
- KD-CATHD250Lite -HDBaseT/HDMI Lite via Single CAT5e/6 Extenders (Tx + Rx Set) with Full Buffer System, and IR/RS-232:
- Extends HDMI 2160p/24 (4K UHD) signals up to 120 feet, 1080p/60, 1920x1200 signals up to 210 feet via CAT5e/UTP cable, and 1080p/60, 1920x1200 signals up to 250 feet via KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP.
- KD-CATHD250POH - HDBaseT/HDMI Lite POH via Single CAT5e/6 Extenders(Tx + Rx Set) with Full Buffer System, IR/RS-232, and Power Over HDBaseT
- POH (Power Over HDBaseT) capability from Tx to Rx
- Rx unit does not require power supply.
- Extends HDMI 2160p/24 (4K UHD) signals up to 120 feet and HDMI 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p signals up to 210 feet over one CAT5e/6 cable and to 250 feet with KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP.
- POH (Power Over HDBaseT) capability from Tx to Rx
- KD-CATHD300Lite - HDBaseT/HDMI Lite via Single CAT5e/6 Extenders (Tx + Rx Set) with EDID Control, Full Buffer System, IR & RS-232:
- KD-CATHD300Lite with KD-CAT6STP1X extends 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D, signals up to 250 ft. And up to 200 ft. using third-party CAT5e/UTP cabling
- KD-CATHD500Pro - HDBaseT/HDMI Pro via Single CAT5e/6 Extenders (Tx + Rx Set) with EDID Control, Full Buffer System, HDMI Pass-through, Ethernet, RS232 & IR:
- KD-CATHD500Pro with KD-CAT6STP1X extends 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D, signals up to 400 ft. And up to 300 ft. using third-party CAT5e/UTP cabling
For more information on how Key Digital is revolutionizing digital video transmission, visit http://www.keydigital.com.
Key Digital will be exhibiting at InfoComm 2014. For more information click here or visit us at Booth #C9322.
Key Digital Industry Leadership
Mike Tsinberg, Founder and President of Key Digital, is a holder of 40 HDTV patents.
- "Father of DVD" - Developed architecture and system software for world first Digital Video Disk (DVD) MPEG2 based authoring systemkey DVD enabling technology
- Participated with Emmy Award Winner for DVD technology development
- 2009 Inductee by HDTV by the Academy of DTV Pioneers (CEA) - Top 200 Pioneers
- SMTPE Fellow
- Adele De Berri Pioneers Award winner at InfoComm 2013
About Key Digital
Key Digital is an award winning (CES, CEDIA, InfoComm, NAHB) developer and manufacturer of leading-edge technology for HDTV applications, delivering total video systems solutions. The company manufactures a wide range of digital video processing and video signal distribution solutions as well as control systems marketed broadly to the HDTV community, such as digital video and audio processors, switchers, distribution amplifiers, cables, adapters, and more. For more information, visit our webpage at http://www.keydigital.com.
SOURCE Key Digital
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Display, HDTV, DTV, Anim, Authoring/Programming, Broadcast Technology, Authoring, DTV, HDTV, Hardware, Software, Network (LAN), Video, Mac, OS9, OSX, InfoCOMM Attendees, Television, Other,