|Page (1) of 1 - 05/07/14||email article||print page|
The C12 Group Sponsors Public Viewings Of World-Renowned Leaders Speaking At Leadercast 2014®(May 07, 2014)
Greensboro, North Carolina (PRWEB) May 07, 2014
Leadercast® will broadcast live from Atlanta, Ga. and Cape Town, South Africa to hundreds of cities around the world.
The C12 Group, Americas leading roundtable for Christian CEOs and Owners, is hosting viewing sites in several US locations. A complete listing can be found at:
This years theme Beyond You challenges leaders to leverage their influence for the sake of others. Scheduled speakers are:
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Jack Welch, Former CEO of General Electric
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast®. Now, in its 15th year, this full day, experiential conference is on track to reach its largest audience to date.
Not only does Leadercast® change the way the world thinks about leadership, says Rick Ferris, President and Managing Chair of The C12 Group Southern New England. It goes beyond that, by building leaders worth following.
Leadercast® exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This years theme challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward.
Experience Leadercast® live on Friday May 9, 2014 and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
For more information about Leadercast®, visit http://www.leadercast.com.
About The C12 Group
The C12 Group is Americas leading roundtable for Christian CEOs and Owners Building GREAT Businesses for a GREATER Purpose. C12 Members gather monthly for a unique, proven peer forum to engage in worthwhile continual learning, brainstorming, and intentional accountability. They share proven best practices in business that align with the eternal perspective. Members also receive monthly counsel through one-on-one sessions, an annual business review, and an online library of high-impact leadership tools. Founded in 1992 by Buck Jacobs, dedicated Christian author and CEO, C12s mission is to change the world by bringing forth the Kingdom of God in the marketplace through the companies and lives of those He calls to run businesses for Him.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/c12group/leadercast2014/prweb11834422.htm.