|Page (1) of 1 - 03/11/14||email article||print page|
Baker Motor Company Charleston Fashion Week® Announces Presenting Sponsors(March 11, 2014)
CHARLESTON, S.C. (PRWEB) March 11, 2014
Baker Motor Company Charleston Fashion Week® (CFW), announced today its final line-up of presenting sponsors which includes a diverse roster of national and regional companies.
The presenting sponsors are participating in the largest CFW to date which includes an expansive fashion village in downtown Charleston, Rock the Runway Model Competition, The Emerging Designer Competition: East, and a full schedule of fashion shows. The Fashion Village will feature:
- The Belk Tent highlighting designers Ali Howell, Rhonda Wyman, Anne Hughes Windmueller, Regina White and modern, southern styles from Belk Inc.
- A new on-site Media Center presented by Jewelry Television including media check-in, bloggers lounge, charging stations, refreshments and interview space.
- The always happening Style Lounge presented by The Shops at Charleston Place with music, retailer and designer wares for sale and live video streaming of the runway shows.
- A private tent: Gwynns of Mt. Pleasant Wine & Shine VIP Lounge presented by Atlantic Coast Advisory Group.
- The 1,000 person capacity Runway Tent, with state-of-the-art lighting and design, and nightly fashion shows highlighting both emerging talent and established fashion designers like Timo Weiland, Brandon Sun, Hunter Bell and David Hart. The centerpiece Emerging Designer Competition is again being presented by Benefitfocus.
CFW is gaining momentum regionally and nationally and were excited to be the host event for such an elite series of fashion shows and designers, says Jed Drew, co-founder. The support of our sponsors, local businesses, and emerging and established designers continue to deliver a quality fashion experience for attendees.
Limited tickets are still available in addition to the numerous events around Charleston, including designer trunk shows, a luncheon presented by Fashion Group International honoring Fern Mallis, and much more.
About Baker Motor Company Charleston Fashion Week®
Showcasing fashion designers, retailers and models, Baker Motor Company Charleston Fashion Week® has fast become one of the premier fashion weeks in North America. Named the Biggest Style Event in the South by The Daily South and profiled on CNN, this multimedia event presents high-end runway shows, interactive entertainment, chic after-parties and press events. The 2013 event held under the tents in Marion Square in Charleston, S.C., featured more than 45 runway shows, Charleston Weddings Magazines Spring Bridal Show, Emerging Designer Competition: East presented by Benefitfocus, and Rock the Runway Model Competition. Baker Motor Company Charleston Fashion Week® 2014 is scheduled for March 18-22. For more information, visit http://www.charlestonfashionweek.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11615617.htm.