|Page (1) of 1 - 02/18/14||email article||print page|
Presenting the Lexibook LexiBox, the First Android Educational and Entertainment TV Console, Ready to Revolutionize your Living Room!
NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Following the launch of its successful foray into the world of children's electronics and high tech products, and in the spirit of market innovations such as the first Windows children's educational computer and the first line of Android tablets designed for younger users, Lexibook today announces the launch of the world's first Android educational and entertainment living room console designed especially for children aged 3 years and up.
The concept is simple: connect, learn, and play!
The starter pack includes:
- A light dome with storage compartment for the characters,
- 1 joystick designed to work equally well for both right- and left-handers,
- 2 characters: Lili the Ladybug, the brand's visual emblem, and her best friend Enzo, the dauntless zebra,
- 26 comprehensive educational activities based on learning letters, words, numbers, shapes, and the seasons, as well as an interactive, pedagogically-designed picture dictionary, more than 10 games designed to develop children's dexterity and logical skills, and an interactive book,
- Pre-loaded videos,
- Access to the LexiBox Market for downloads of thousands of free applications, enabling parents to bid farewell to expensive cartridges,
- Access to a library of interactive books, including the famous Mr. Men and Little Miss books, and finally
- Access to a VideoStore containing a large number of videos for viewing.
The console includes a 3D welcome interface that introduces the two little characters that will guide children through the LexiBox universe. All aspects of navigation have been designed to be intuitive, interactive, playful and stimulating. Children can access their educational games, books, videos, music files, downloads, favorite sites, as well as the various box services such as the LexiBox Market, the Library and the VideoStore.
For parents, the LexiBox represents:
- No more top-up cards or other cartridges to buy, and in their place, access to today's best games for children,
- Certainty of access to content designed especially to favor their child's development,
- Access to a secure data centre that enables all videos, music files, photos and favorite games to be stored in a single place for the sole use of the parents' children,
- Peace of mind thanks to the secure Wi-Fi connection provided by Lexibook Protect,
- Control over console usage time and its services via the "time management" feature.
This revolutionary educational and entertainment console focuses all of the brand's ambitions for 2014, taking into account the very promising market potential for children's game consoles. The national launch will take place as of the start of the 2014 school year and will be the subject of an advertising campaign until Christmas 2014.
Further details, including the recommended retail price, will be the subject of a later press release.
Tel. : +3126.96.36.199.27 email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Android, Television, Music, Game Technology, Entertainment, Email, Children, Parents, Other, Men,