|Page (1) of 1 - 02/28/13||email article||print page|
Latest Reports from GigaOM Research Highlight Growth and Emerging Opportunities in Technology Markets(February 28, 2013)
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
New reports published this month by GigaOM Research examine emerging opportunities in the social collaboration, cloud computing, digital learning and mobile markets. This research reflects the increased convergence of mobile and social across technology sectors.
The latest research includes:
- Why social business tools matter for the future of the enterprise (podcast)
- Forecast: Sizing the software-defined networking market (subscription required)
- Are private clouds worth it? (subscription required)
- Disrupting the university: Near-term opportunities in the digital-learning market (subscription required)
- Proximity-based mobile social networking: Outlook and analysis (subscription required)
About GigaOM Research
GigaOM Research provides timely, in-depth analysis of disruptive technologies and emerging markets for individual and corporate subscribers. Our network of 180+ independent analysts provides new content daily that bridges the gap between breaking news and longtail research.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10478177.htm.
Related Keywords:education, adult education, further education, religious education, internet, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, computing and information technology, satellite technology, software, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology