|Page (1) of 1 - 10/10/12||email article||print page|
Dune HD's Mark Donnigan to Present at Two of Fall's Biggest Entertainment Conferences on the Future of TVDune HD Partners With Consumer and Business Streaming Services to Help Navigate the Evolving and Complex OTT and IPTV Digital Entertainment Delivery Ecosystem (October 10, 2012)
PHOENIX, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 10/10/12 -- Changes in the digital entertainment industry are creating tremendous opportunities for content owners, technology providers and traditional broadcasters. From IPTV set-top boxes designed for niche content delivery, to a nearly limitless array of streaming content delivered over-the-top (OTT), to ongoing consumer questions about cutting the cable cord, consumers and industry professionals alike are debating the next generation of television and ways to best integrate digital for business or lifestyle.
Dune HD General Manager, Americas Mark Donnigan will address these opportunities and provide insights and ideas for digital entertainment at two events this month:
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Thursday, October 11, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Panel: Are Apps the Next Channel? What is Involved in Creating a "Channel" on a CE Device?
- Detail: Donnigan will moderate the discussion about the role of apps in the TV and entertainment ecosystem, and their influence on decision makers from content creators to Pay TV operators, OTT providers, and more.
- Conference: The 6th Annual TVNext 2012 Conference brings together hundreds of the most innovative media, technology and entertainment companies to chart a course for the Future of TV and Multi-Platform Entertainment Services and Platforms.
Digital Hollywood Fall
The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Marina Del Rey, CA
October 17, 10:45 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Panel: Inventing TV 2.0 - Defining the Set Top, Connected TV, Tablet and Smartphone Downloadable Consumer Experience
- Detail: Donnigan will join executives from Microsoft, Motorola Mobility and others to discuss the next generation of television and how devices from set-top boxes, connected TVs, tablets and smartphones will bring greater interface innovation and increased flexibility to streaming, gaming, PC options, and advertising.
- Conference: Since 1990, Digital Hollywood has been the premier entertainment and technology conference in the country with more than 15,000 top executives in the film, television, music, home video, cable, telecommunications and computer industries attending the various events each year.
Dune HD is an international company leading the discussion about the next wave of content delivery and consumption, with a range of digital media player home entertainment products for consumers and IPTV or OTT operators. The Dune HD product line integrates the latest digital TV technologies from its own innovation team and from middleware partners such as KIT Digital, MWare, Opera, and Beenius. Mark is available to meet with industry executives at these and other upcoming events to discuss ways to work with Dune HD or evolve their own entertainment or technology solutions for the future of digital TV.
About Dune HD
Dune HD is recognized as a global leader in universal digital media players. Over the last five years Dune HD has received more awards than any other company in the category for delivering the very best in universal digital media players. Dune HD products support the widest number of digital formats in use today, from Internet-based digital streaming and download, to disc based formats such as Blu-ray and DVD. The Dune HD line of media players offers superior quality HD video and audio with support for IPTV, VOD, OTT, networked digital files and interactive services. Dune HD has sold over half a million products to consumers in more than 60 countries. More information on Dune HD is online at www.dune-hd.com.
Concept PR for Dune HD
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Dune HD, Home, Communications, Movies & Music, DVD, Smart Phone, DVD Audio, DVD Media, DVD Player, Sales, Advertising, Business Issues, Content creators, Broadcast, Streaming, Digital, Camera/Film, Prosumer/Consumer, Business, Blu-ray/HD DVD, Gaming, Settop Box, VOD, Handheld PC/PDA, DVD Hardware, PDA/Smartphone, Broadcast Technology, Internet Media, DTV, HDTV, IPTV, media player, IPTV, Marketwire, Film, Television, Music, Lifestyle, Business, Entertainment, Other,