|Page (1) of 1 - 05/18/17||email article||print page|
The Stationery Studio Launches Tastemakers Featuring Panel of Lifestyle Experts
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill., May 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Stationery Studio (www.thestationerystudio.com), the industry's leader in premier online stationery and gifts, is proud to announce the launch of The Stationery Studio Tastemakers. The Tastemakers are lifestyle experts chosen for their love of a good monogram and quality gifts.
A different Tastemaker will be featured each week showcasing a personalized gift from The Stationery Studio. Each Tastemaker will be giving their recommendation on personalized gift ideas for all types of occasions from birthdays, to weddings to holiday gift giving. The panel of Tastemakers will include their bios and their own pictures of product recommendations so customers can get a glimpse of their personal style.
- Meaghan Murphy, executive editor at Good Housekeeping (www.goodhousekeeping.com), joined the magazine in May 2014 to help refresh the 130-year-old megabrand. Good Housekeeping has an audience of 18.4 million. She is a regular guest on the Today Show and Live with Kelly!
- Will Kahn (www.townandcountrymag.com) is the fashion market and accessories director at Town & Country Magazine. He covers jewelry, accessories and fashion for the magazine. He is also responsible for the invaluable page - a reader favorite which gives a monthly glimpse into the T&C lifestyle.
- Kim Cook, a freelance journalist based in New York (www.kimcookhome.com), covers international and national design, décor and lifestyle stories. Her regular "Right at Home" columns for the Associated Press focus on trends and topics across the Home categories.
- Tara Swennen (www.instagram.com/taraswennen) is a sought-after stylist on the Hollywood fashion scene. Her celebrity clients include Kristen Stewart, Julie Bowen, Connie Britton and Kaley Cuoco.
- Elizabeth Mayhew (www.elizabethmayhew.com) is currently the Brand Editor for Reese Witherspoon's Southern-inspired brand, Draper James, a contributing editor at NBC's Today Show and a monthly columnist for The Washington Post.
- Jasmine Brett Stringer (www.carpediemwithjasmine.com) is a nationally recognized and sought-after lifestyle expert. She's been featured on a variety of media outlets with her own weekly podcast and lifestyle blog entitled, Carpe Diem with Jasmine.
- Lyndsey Zorich is the founder of the popular style blog, L.Avenue (www.lavenueblog.com). Her blog features style inspiration with an impressive social media fan base.
"We chose Tastemakers who have their own unique style," said Jennifer Raaths, Public Relations Manager at The Stationery Studio. "With influence from fashion to home décor, our Tastemakers are industry leaders in their respective fields. We are thrilled to be launching their gift recommendations to share with our customers."
The Stationery Studio, LLC is the industry's leader in premier online personalized stationery and carries over 15,000 unique products. The Stationery Studio has been featured frequently in national press outlets including People magazine, Woman's Day, Huffington Post, Harper's Bazaar, Today Show and more.
For any interest in featuring a Tastemaker, please contact Jennifer Raaths at email@example.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-stationery-studio-launches-tastemakers-featuring-panel-of-lifestyle-experts-300460066.html
SOURCE The Stationery Studio
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:The Associated Press, Lifestyle,