|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/18||email article||print page|
North America Video Streaming Software Market, 2023 By Component (Solutions and Services), Streaming Type (Video On-demand Streaming and Live Streaming), Deployment Type & End User
DUBLIN, Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "North America Video Streaming Software Market By Component (Solutions and Services), By Streaming Type (Video On-demand Streaming and Live Streaming), By Deployment Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North America video streaming software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 23% by 2023, on the back of rising development across mobile and broadband infrastructure and enhanced audio and video compression techniques.
Moreover, increasing network bandwidth in order to fulfil growing demand among users to view videos on multiple screens, growing deployment of video analytics as well as artificial intelligence for enhancing user experience and rising deployment of video streaming across education sector is further expected to steer growth in North America video streaming software market during the forecast years.
North America Video Streaming Software Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of video streaming software market in North America:
- Video Streaming Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Component (Solutions & Services), By Streaming Type (Video On-demand Streaming & Live Streaming), By Deployment Type (On-Premise & Cloud), By End User, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of video streaming software in North America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, video streaming software distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
North America video streaming software market is controlled by these major players
- Brightcove, Inc.
- Ooyala, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Kaltura, Inc.
- Haivision Systems, Inc.
- Panopto, Inc.
- Wowza Media Systems, LLC
- Vbrick, Inc.
- Muvi LLC
- Vimeo LLC
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Video Streaming Software Market Overview
5. North America Video Streaming Software Market Landscape
6. North America Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
7. United States Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
8. Canada Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
9. Mexico Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76n8v8/north_america?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-video-streaming-software-market-2023-by-component-solutions-and-services-streaming-type-video-on-demand-streaming-and-live-streaming-deployment-type--end-user-300729463.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV,Presentors,Dealer/Distributor,Business,Marketing,Business Issues,Internet Media,Presentation,Marketing,streaming,Video,Canada,USA, Inc.,Science,Computer Science,Business,mexico,Other,