|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/18||email article||print page|
Middle East & Africa Video Streaming Software Market, 2023 - Market is Projected to Surpass $ 1 Billion
DUBLIN, Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Middle East & Africa Video Streaming Software Market By Component (Solutions and Services), By Streaming Type (Video On-demand Streaming and Live Streaming), By Deployment Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Middle East & Africa video streaming software market is projected to surpass $ 1 billion by 2023, on account of rising penetration of smart devices and internet across the region.
Moreover, increasing adoption of video streaming software solutions across enterprises coupled with booming Over The Top (OTT) market is augmenting the demand for enhanced online video streaming services. Additionally, developments in broadband and telecom infrastructure are further expected to fuel growth in Middle East & Africa video streaming software market in the coming five years.
Middle East & Africa Video Streaming Software Market 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of video streaming software market in MEA:
- Video Streaming Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Component (Solutions & Services), By Streaming Type (Video On-demand Streaming & Live Streaming), By Deployment Type (On-Premise & Cloud), By End User, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of video streaming software in MEA
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, video streaming software distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- Brightcove, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Kaltura, Inc.
- Vbrick, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Video Streaming Software Market Overview
5. Middle East & Africa Video Streaming Software Market Landscape
6. Middle East & Africa Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
7. UAE Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
8. Saudi Arabia Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
9. Qatar Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
10. South Africa Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3t7vdd/middle_east_and?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV,Presentors,Dealer/Distributor,Internet/Web,Business,Internet,Broadband,Marketing,Business Issues,Internet Media,Presentation,Marketing,streaming,Video,Africa,Saudi Arabia, Inc.,Internet Technology,Business,Internet,Other,